Direct Services for Homeless People Offered by HUM
Services of The HUM Center
Homeless Direct Services
340 North Street, Daytona Beach, FL 32114 – 386.252.9400
Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. 12:00 p.m.
- Obtaining critical documents for homeless people that have been lost or destroyed – birth certificates, social security cards, and identification cards. This improves the chances of obtaining work.
- Bicycles – providing used bicycles for homeless people to travel to and from work.
- Bus passes – for homeless people who have recurring medical appointments.
- Clothing – Donated cloths and shoes are available for both Homeless men and women.
- Assistance in completing SNAP applications to qualify for food assistance.
- Assistance in obtaining Veterans benefits.
- Mail Service – Homeless people are able to use our address to receive mail.
- Mental Health Services – in partnership with SMA and Chrysalis Health
- Internet access – for job searching
- Laundry and showers
- Notary services
- Prescription assistance – for homeless people unable to purchase prescription medicine.
Bridge of Hope – Hot Meal Program
- Daily afternoon meal for hungry or homeless people.
- All meals for residents of the HUM Family Shelter.
Because People Matter To God !